Sudara robes have arrived! By the same makers of PUNJAMMIES™, these robes are more than beautiful clothing. They are made proudly in India by women working to remain free from sex slavery and are perfect for meaningful gifts or a special something for yourself.
This robe features the Anju print with hand drawn flowers in bright raspberry, mint, grey, and ivory, accented with turquoise and sage. A beautiful Banarasi border finishes the look in ivory and gold. This kimono style robe is gorgeous as a wraparound dress, kimono or poolside cover up. The hidden elasticised back provides an extremely flattering and feminine touch.
- Kimono style folded front with belt stitched in at sides
- Bottom bordered with an elegant Banarasi border of interlocking ivory and gold.
- Elastic band across the back for a flattering fit
- Comes in its own fabric bag
Sizing: One size (S-L)
Fabric and Care:
- 100% Rayon
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cool water, line dry
Find out more about our supplier, Sudara